Careers with Altezza Travel - jobs in tourism
1,000,000 - 1,500,000 TZS
The company wishes to invite a competent, qualified and experienced Tanzanian to fill in the accountant position which is currently available at Altezza Travel.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing and updating Accounts payables and accounts receivables;
- Collecting, registering and processing invoices, receipts and other documentation;
- Preparing and processing payroll;
- Recording entries into the accounting software;
- Ensuring statutory payments such as PAYE, SDL, VAT etc. are filed and paid on time;
- Handling queries from the company external auditors during annual audit sessions;
- Verifying accuracy of the company financial records to discover errors and missing data;
- Always striving for strict compliance and high-quality performance;
- Performing other duties ordinarily performed by accountants working in the travel and hospitality industry of Tanzania.
- Strong and friendly team;
- Competitive compensation package;
- NSSF/WCF/NHIF registration and all benefits under the Tanzania labor laws;
- Company lunch on word days;
- Nice and modern office to work in;
- Company shuttle service from Moshi to our office and back.
Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field Strong command of English Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements Knowledge of Tanzania's tourism taxes and levies Accuracy and attention Good command of Microsoft Office suite and Google Workspace suite (spreadsheets and text processors)