We run amazing high-quality tours around Tanzania. With us you can climb Mt Kilimanjaro, go on a wildlife safari and enjoy a beach vacation on the paradise island Zanzibar. Our operations office is located straight on the slopes of Mt Kilimanjaro in Machame area, near Moshi town, so we are always in full command of our hiking and safari adventures.
All members of our team are avid travellers that have spent lots of time exploring the National Parks of Tanzania. We have rich experience in tailoring the most epic outdoor adventures to all tastes. Our wildlife guides are certified and well-trained professionals, and we regularly arrange days of professional development to expand their expertise even further.
Apart from excellent staff, we have two hotels, a large safari fleet and high-quality equipment for our Kilimanjaro expeditions. All these things help us make your vacation in Tanzania memorable, comfortable and safe. Sign up for our adventures!
VIP Tours in Tanzania
They Travel with Us
Tour Groups with Altezza you can join!
- 14JuneClimbing: Rongai route (7 days)
- June 14 - June 22, 2021
- 19JuneClimbing: Lemosho route (6 days)
- June 19 - June 26, 2021
- High-altitude drop off
- 27JuneClimbing: Machame route (7 days)
- June 27 - July 05, 2021
- Full Moon Climb
- 05JulyClimbing: Marangu route (6 days)
- July 05 - July 12, 2021
- Overnights in Huts
- Trip report: Paragliding on KilimanjaroMoreLanding in the outskirts of Moshi, Sergey Shakuto successfully finished his Mount Kilimanjaro paragliding expedition. Led by the guides of Altezza Travel, Sergey spent two nights in the volcano crater waiting for the favorable flying weather. More
- Trip report: Tango above the clouds, or how Angela Vorobeva made a Guinness record at 86MoreAngela Vorobyeva has reached Uhuru Peak at the age of 86. That is a new Guinness record of the oldest person in the world to have reached the summit of Kilimanjaro. More
- Trip report: the first BASE jump from the Mount KilimanjaroMoreThe expedition was organized by Red Bull was in cooperation with Altezza Travel. The ascent started early in the morning on 4 February 2015, on the Umbwe route which begins from the south-east slope of Mount Kilimanjaro and goes through all climate zones, from rainforests to glacial fields. More