- Return transfer from Kilimanjaro International Airport to accommodation in Moshi;
- Return transfer from accommodation in Moshi to the entry gate into Kilimanjaro National Park.
- Park Fees: all park fees collected by Kilimanjaro National Park (conservation fees, camping fees, crew fees, vehicle fee, rescue fee and all others).
- Accommodation at 3* hotel (Aishi Machame Hotel or Altezza Lodge) one night before and one night after the expedition. You will have all for a comfortable stay - friendly staff, clean rooms, Wi-Fi, restaurant and swimming pool;
- Tented accommodation on Mount Kilimanjaro (modern comfortable 4-season North Face VE-25 tents);
Please note: by default, you will share a room and a tent with your travel companion. If you travel solo on a group expedition, we will room you with a same-sex participant. Single supplement is available upon request.
- Breakfast in the hotel before and after the hike;
- All meals on the hike. You will find delicious energy-rich meals on our mountain menus. Our professional chefs will prepare assorted soups, garnishes, several types of fish and meat, fresh fruit and vegetables. Vegetarian/gluten-free/halal options are available at no extra cost;
- All drinks on the hike (coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water).
Hiking and safety equipment:
- 4-inch (10-cm) thick and comfortable sleeping mats;
- All group equipment (dining tent, table, chairs, crockery and cutlery);
- Oxygen cylinders and oximeters;
- GPS-tracking service;
- Complete medical kits including Diamox.
- Professional guides licensed by Kilimanjaro National Park. All guides are holder of Wilderness First Responder certification. All of them have 7+years of successful experience;
- Dedicated support crew (assistant guides, camp master, porters, cooks, etc.).
We are proud to be the members of KPAP (Kilimanjaro Porters Assistance Project). It is an unbiased evaluation of our commitment to fair treatment of our mountain crews. Of all operators Altezza is paying the highest wages to the porters, guides, cooks and other Kilimanjaro teammates. You may read more about our Kilimanjaro crews here.
- 18% VAT, 1% TDL and 0.3% Service Levy. Altezza Travel is an honest and responsible tour operator working in full compliance with the tax law of the United Republic of Tanzania.
- International flights;
- Visa fee;
- Visa fee (100 USD for American citizens and 50 USD for all others);
- Personal gear rentals;
- Lunch and dinner at the hotel (before and after the climb);
- Portable toilets (if required - 250 USD per unit, one can be shared between 3-4 people);
- Mountaineering insurance. You'll need special insurance for climbing Kilimanjaro that covers high-altitude trekking up to 6000 m.
Other Group Departures to Join
14AugustKilimanjaro: Lemosho route (6 days)August 14 - August 21, 2022$2 249
- High-altitude drop off
- For experienced hikers
16AugustKilimanjaro: Marangu route (6 days)August 16 - August 23, 2022$1 940Discount 10%
- Overnights in Huts
21AugustKilimanjaro: Machame route (7 days)August 21 - August 29, 2022$2 497
- Starry sky
They Travel with Us